versionah is a simple tool to help you, or more specifically me, easily maintain version information for a project. Its entire aim is to make the act of displaying or bumping a project’s version number a thoughtless task.
All repetitive tasks should be easily automated, and versionah is just a little step in the right direction!
- Version numbers
- Getting started
- Version templates
- versionah manpage
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Isn’t this an overly elaborate solution for a simple problem?
- I give perl scripts the suffix .perl, can I make type guessing work?
- Do you accept template contributions?
- I don’t like your choice of template language
- How do I add version data to my project’s README?
- Will you support other version formats?
- API documentation
- Release HOWTO